1. Use two packs of alphabet cards to play a matching/teaching game with your child. Spread the first pack on the floor. Use the second pack to have your child (or children) name and sound out the letter, and then find its match.
2. Dollar stores are awesome. Seriously. Cleaning rags, hangers, some even have educational supplies. Not to mention tissue paper and gift wrap supplies.
3. Fresh garlic in your vagina can cure a yeast infection. However, you have to catch it early. Also, you will randomly taste garlic.
4. Potty training. It’s a process.
5. Trader Joe’s has awesome and reasonably priced spices. Speaking of which, their South African Smoke Spice makes any meat dish taste better.
6. Saving money is important, but sometimes, you gotta go for quality.
7. Organizational tip: Give things you use or lose often a “home.” Designate a spot for things like pens, puzzles, library books, keys, etc. Don’t be lazy; put those things back in their home every time you use them. That way, you’ll always know where that stuff is and won’t tear your house apart looking for what you need.
Thanks and goodnight. *bows*